Guided tour of Bordeaux
Departure by coach for the optional guided tour of Bordeaux. A UNESCO World Heritage site, Bordeaux has been awarded the precious label in the "cultural site" category. Half of the city, from the boulevards to the banks of the Garonne has thus been recognised for the quality of its architectural heritage. Departure by coach for a panoramic tour of the city, taking in all the main monuments, followed by a walking tour of old Bordeaux. From the wide avenues of the neo-classical Les Quinconces quarter and the Grand Théâtre to the narrow lanes of the Saint Pierre quarter, this circuit will give you a good idea of the diversity of Bordeaux's heritage.
- Duration : ~ 2:00
- Visit by coach and on foot.
- Sensible shoes are recommended.
- The order of visits can be modified. These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
NB : the prices of the excursions are given as a rough guide and may be modified at any time.