Excursion to Pauillac and the Châteaux du Médoc Road
Departure by coach from Pauillac to discover the Médoc, prestigious wine-growing region. A corner of the world that produces the most prestigious red wines on the planet, tightly wedged between an ocean and an estuary. A mild, humid microclimate which has been favourable to the development of the vines. We will go through most of the Médoc appellations (Saint Julien, Margaux, Haut-Médoc…) on the famous Châteaux Road. You will also see the major names of Châteaux Laffitte-Rothschild, Latour and Mouton Rothschild. The excursion will include a stop at one of the Châteaux to taste the famous wines of the region. The journey will end with the visit of the Château of Giscours at Margaux followed by an exceptional evening. Dinner at the Château then back to the boat.
- Duration : ~ 4:00
- Visit essentialy by coach.
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous to your heath, consume with moderation.
- Valid only if pre-booked.
- The order of visits can be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
NB : the prices of the excursions are given as a rough guide and may be modified at any time.